සොදුරු නවාතැන

My photo
colombo, Sri Lanka
මාගේ ලියන මේ පද වැල් ඔබටමයි
පියුමි පුර්ණිමා ගුරුසිංහ. Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

you love me.


  1. i didn’t think you’ll love like you do
    when i see your face i wish i could post you
    forever in my heart as you told me so
    your love that you give is so wonderful
    love you in each an every second
    love you in each an every minnutes
    love you in each an every hour
    love you in each an every day
    i’ll not stop love you
    i’ll not stop thinking about you
    i’ll not stop missing you
    i’ll not stop give you the love that i have in my heart
    you such a romentic person
    you spend most of your time whit me
    you respect me
    you care about me
    you such a wonderful person in my life
    you’ll always be in my heart
    couse you love me..............

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 අදහස්:

Post a Comment